Wednesday, March 20, 2013

CISV: Mini-camps

If you don't know what CISV is, it's "Children's International Summer Villages." I found out about this from my friend. Mini-camps are local camps that usually last for about 5 days.

During the Sem Break in 2011, I went to my very first mini-camp, "Shake, Rattle, & Roll." I met amazing people like Arielle and Mikki. We're still great friends until today! It was my very first experience and I had a great time.

Camp Shake, Rattle & Roll

Last summer (2012), I went to Camp Dream with Arielle. We met Therese, and Isabel. In my opinion my second camp had some of the best staffers! Arielle, Therese, Isabel, and I are best friends and we do a lot together :)

Camp Dream

I went to my third mini-camp last Sem Break, Camp Watt, with Arielle, Therese, and Isabel. It was in a different venue as the rest, but I met a great number of people. I was with some of my other past campmates too. 

Camp Watt

Joining CISV was one of the greatest decisions I have ever made, I learned a lot, and met a lot of great people. If you had the chance to go I think you should. 

No comments:

Post a Comment