Monday, April 1, 2013

Jane by Design


Jane by Design is a series about a girl named Jane Quimby (Erica Dasher) who's in high school and works at Donovan Decker as the assistant of Gray Chandler Murray (Andie MacDowell). Her bestfriend Billy Nutter (Nick Roux) and her brother Ben (David Clayton Rogers) help her through everything. 

An interesting part of this show is about how Jane and Billy are such best friends that they put each other first all the time and it really shows how strong friendship can be! Also, how Ben can be such a protective and understanding big brother to Jane after their mom left them.

I've watched the whole series and my friend Arielle and I were talking about it. BILLY AND JANE SHOULD'VE ENDED UP TOGETHER. It kinda sucks how they canceled the show after the 18th episode.

I really enjoyed watching this series and I think you should watch it too! It is summer anyway, so maybe you could try watching it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment