Friday, April 12, 2013

Camp John Doe

Last April 5-9, I had my 4th mini-camp, I went with Bel, and Therese. I was with some of my old campmates too. I learned so much from this camp, and met so much awesome people! 

With 48 campers and 8 staffers, you're never gonna feel alone cause there's always someone you can talk to about anything you want. There are 56 different people with a different personality, a different story, and a different outlook on life. You can learn a lot from them! These were some of the most memorable days of my life, no kidding. 

I also learned about human rights, more specifically equality. It's basically telling you that everyone is equal, everyone is human, we all deserve to be treated equally. No biases. No discrimination.

I made new awesome friends like Alex, Alyssa, Ronin, Pat, Crista, Sofia, Cole, Nico, Lorenzo, Alfonso, Andrea, Daniel, NiƱa ++, and I became closer with the friends I already knew, like Therese, Bel, Franco, Patrick, Jobim, Tasha, Arielle, Alexa, Nicole E., Carmela ++. Who can forget the awesome staffers? Tito Ira, Tita April, Tito Philippe, Tita Chelsea, Tita Elena, Tita Ven, Tita Krishna, and Tita Yuan! 

PLANNING GROUP 8Tito Philippe, Ramon, Cole, Me, Alyssa, Shara, and Alexa


MY PLANNING GROUP WAS THE BEST!! GO PLANNING GROUP 8, THANKS FOR EVERYTHING GUYS <3






Alyssa, Me and Alex





I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR BEING DA BOMB; ALEX & ALYSSA THANKS 4 LOVIN ME BACK :>




Me, Bel, and Therese






I love you Bel and Therese <3 still missing Arielle though :( Thanks for making Camp Dream and Watt as awesome a John Doe!















BOYS (AND GIRLS) OVER FLOWERS WAS THE BEST #STARSTRUCK // Thanks guys!






Every one of these people made these 5 days one of the most memorable. They made these 5 day that could've been boring turn into one of the awesomest 5 days of my life.

THANK YOU CAMP JOHN DOE I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH :)

CAMP JOHN DOE




No comments:

Post a Comment